Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Choosing Gratitude Day 12



Day 12


3 John 1–4


Numerous secular studies and research projects 

attest to the health benefits of the attitude of 

gratitude. From better sleep to fewer medical 

symptoms, gratitude just seems to satisfy.


The apostle John says to his beloved sons and 

brothers in Christ, “I pray that all may go well with 

you and that you may be in good health, as it goes 

well with your soul” (v. 2). He’s right—there’s 

something physically strengthening and sustaining 

about being joyful in the Lord and grateful for His 

blessings.


While living a godly life does not guarantee physical 

health, a healthy (spiritual) heart can do much to 

enhance our physical and emotional well-being. What 

are some reasons you think that might be the case?

We’ve been on this gratitude journey for more than 

ten days now. What differences have you noticed in 

your overall wellness and outlook?


I don’t know about you but I feel more relaxed, thankful, and joyful since starting this challenge. No I’m not perfect and I still struggle with self-pity and stress…but I am more aware of my blessings.

How abut you…if you are doing the challenge have you noticed any changes?



For His Glory,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...