Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Deals




What are your plans for Black Friday? I'm thankful we don't have much planned, since I have a huge headache. 

Do you shop for deals today? If so do you go out?

We aren't doing much this year but, I am looking at a few needed things online.

I wanted to share with you that I am having a Black Friday Sale over at my Etsy shop, Natural Kiss

Save 30% on ANY order, with code: BLFRI30


www.etsy.com/shop/naturalkiss




Lilla Rose is also have a huge BLOWOUT sale! Plus if you are a new customer and order 3 flexi clips through me, I will send you a ticket to redeem 1 FREE item ($16 value).

www.lillarose.biz/christen
You can also "like" me on facebook for more updates and info.



What deals did you score this year?


For His Glory,




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...