Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chapped Lip Remedy



     Are you struggling with chapped lips this winter? I know I am! I have a bad tendency to bite my dry lips. Here's an at home remedy for chapped lips. 

What you'll need:

-lemon
-sugar
-glycerin or vaseline

1. Combine the juice of half a lemon with 1 tsp of sugar.

2. Apply to your lips and leave on for 2 minutes.

3.Rinse off with water.

4.Smear on some light glycerin  (found at health stores) or vasline.

     The vitamin C from the lemon will naturally exfoliate. The sugar creates a thin barrier to protect and speed healing. The glycerin or vaseline locks in the moisture. Enjoy!!





     What do you use on your chapped lips? If your looking for an all natural chap stick, I sell them in my etsy shop. www.esty.com/shop/naturalkiss  Do you have a favorite home lip remedy or chap stick?

For His glory,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...