Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy 8th Month Birthday



Josiah sleeping peacefully.

I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvelous works.
I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High
Psalm 9:1-2.


Happy 8th month birthday, Josiah Benjamin!!

We are so THANKFUL to God that he has blessed our family by adding you!

There was a time when we where not sure that you would live long enough to join us here on earth. But God is so MERCIFUL and allowed you to stay in mommy’s womb long enough to survive!

It certainly was by the GRACE of God, because had you come any sooner you most likely would have died!

It has been a struggle and scary at times.

God made you a little fighter (the nurses and doctors all agree with that), which has given you the strength to fight, grow and thrive each step of the way! *smile*

As I gaze into those handsome, sparkling blue eyes of yours and laugh at you smiling up at me, the nurses and I marvel at how you always have such a joyful, sweet disposition each and every time.

I can not wait to hold you and kiss that blond, fluffy head of yours and inhale your baby smell some more.

I’m sorry you had to spend the morning of your birthday in surgery. But wanted to tell you how proud and thankful I am of/for you!

As I handed you over to the nurse, I am putting my hope and trust in the LORD that you will come out of your surgeries safe and sound.

I know our days are numbered here on earth and that this life is not our home. I am still thankful to the Lord for giving us such a sweet baby boy and pray you will have a long and prosperous life and that Dad and I will raise you to be a God fearing man!

Some may think it’s silly to wish you a happy 8th month birthday, but we know all too well that life on this earth is fleeting so we want to celebrate each milestone and well…Happy Birthday my son!








 For His Glory,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...