Friday, August 16, 2013

Affiliate Introductions-U.S. Wellness Meats



I have been wanting to introduce you to my affiliates, so I will be introducing them here and there.


Today I would like to introduce U.S.Wellness Meats!

Four times a year a friend of mine orders a bulk order of grass fed, organic ground beef. That is typically where I get my ground beef, because the price is so AWESOME! Then I found out, she places her order with...

U.S. Wellness Meats.

I was so excited to find out they also sell other meats and products and wanted to share them with you.

Some of the items they sell:


  • Beef
  • lamb
  • Poultry
  • Bison
  • Dairy
  • Pork
  • Rabbit
  • Seafood
  • Snacks
  • Pet Food
  • And much more!

Some of the reasons I love U.S. Wellness Meats:


  • Their meat is grass-fed and organic.
  • It just tastes better!
  • Their animal get to be out grazing like they should.
  • Was created and still run by a handful of FAMILY farms in the U.S.
  • It's healthier for you.
  • Their prices are awesome.
  • They ship right to your home!
  • FREE shipping!!
  • Even LOWER rates if you buy in bulk.

You could do what a handful of us do...we buy a bulk order. We each order what we want, if we want any at that time. You have to order at least 40 lbs to get the lower rates. We rarely don't meet the minimum.

Did you know that because the meat is grass-fed and organic that you can eat the fat. For example, when I make taco salads, after scrambling the meat, I DON'T drain the fat. I keep the fat in with the meat, when adding the water/seasoning. It's tastes a lot better and the fat is actually healthy for you!

Some cons:


  •  Shipping is FREE, but there is a $7.49 handling charge.
  • If you run out, you have to wait for your order to come in (you can't just run to the store).
  • In order to get the lower prices you have to order at least 40 lbs, for each bulk item. :( Of course unless what you want is on sale! :)






What about you...are you thinking of getting some friends together to place an order?


For His Glory,








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...