Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wait for Him Part 2

"I waited patiently for the Lord, He turned to me and heard my cry." Psalm 40:1




     I wrote my first waiting post months ago. Since then we went to court to ask to move down South. It turned into a big dragged out battle to my dismay. Being allowed to homeschool my oldest daughter was even threatened. Then my husband was offered and took a job up here in NH. We were so excited! We settled outside of court and can continue homeschooling. Then he hadn't even worked there a month and then lost his job.

      Now we are waiting! Do we start the process all over again? It would be a least a year until we got an answer.

     We are waiting for God to provide a job for my husband. We are putting our dreams on hold and waiting for the Lord.

Here is what I have to keep reminding myself: : 


God answers in 3 ways:

He says yes and gives you what you want.

He says no and gives you something better.

He says wait and gives you the best.


     It can be frustrating and tiring. But I know that the Lord has us waiting. If we submit, obey, follow, and wait; we will be made more into His image and be drawn closer to Him.

     A friend gave some great advice when it comes to waiting on my husband getting a job. Just keep doing what your doing. Try and keep things as normal as possible for the kids. And above all seek and trust the Lord!


For His glory,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...