Thursday, January 17, 2013

God is Good.



"Is God really good? Doesn't He make any mistakes?"-Nancy Leigh Demoss


Did I just think that?

No...but, I did. 

I couldn't have!

I am so ashamed!


I trusted Him in taking this leap of faith and having my husband leave his 

job behind and move up North. IGod really was good, He wouldn't have let 

my husband lose his job.
 
My thought burned shame into my conscious  I don't want to admit to myself, let alone anyone else that I questioned God's goodness!

I mean, I know in my mind God is good. But, do I know in my heart, that He really is? 


I'll be very honest, I have struggled with questioning His goodness.




Then I listened to Nancy Leigh Demoss from:



I LOVE her and her ministry! She has really encouraged me and helped me in my walk. She is doing a new series called, Lies Women Believe, About God

It has been an inspiration and encouragement. After listening  I knew I needed to confess my questioning. Will you please forgive me?

I am choosing to replace that lie with the truth:


God is good and everything He does IS good.

"But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all Your works." Psalm 73:28

What lie have you believed? Have you questioned God's goodness?

For His Glory,






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...