Sunday, January 6, 2013

Josiah Came Home

Josiah Christmas Day.


I normally wouldn't put out a post on a Sunday. But I wanted to make my praise to God known to others!


"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations." Psalm 100: 4-5


Today Jan. 6th, one year ago...my son Josiah came home from the NICU!! He lived in  three different NICU's for a total of 4 months. But the Lord was merciful and he finally came home! That day was a long, tiring, exciting, nerve-racking, happy, blessed, scary, long-time coming day!

Our van was literally FULL of medical equipment and supplies. It took me forever to get him in his car seat  Then I was scared that he would have trouble breathing in it. His room was full of boxes and things by the time we unloaded the van. I felt overwhelmed and didn't know what to do and was desperately trying to remember how to run the different equipment. He kept crying at first and the girls where exhausted. 

BUT. we were all SOOOOO thankful that he was finally home! It meant he was growing and strong enough. It has been a long crazy year with MANY surgeries and several scares. Josiah has only gained about 10 lbs in the last year. But, he is happy, growing and thriving! The Lord is so good and merciful! HE has been there the whole time. Giving me peace and strength when I needed it and carried me through everything!

I pray the Lord would bless us with many,many more years with Josiah.


For His glory.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...