Monday, May 28, 2012




Happy Memorial Day!



On this day of family, friends, parades  and picnics, let’s remember the sacrifice’s that have been made for this day of remembrance and celebration. There is nothing wrong with spending the weekend camping, having picnic’s, or just spending time together with family friends. But we should not forget that today is a day to remember the sacrifices our military men and women have made, are making, and will make!





And I’m proud to be an American,

where at least I know I’m free.

And I wont forget the men who died,

who gave that right to me.





Though I might not agree with things going on in our country, I am still very thankful for our military's sacrifice past, present and future. I am thankful that my Grandfather fought in WWII and miss him terribly! I'm thankful for our families good friend Louie, who was shot by a sniper, almost died and has lost his left arm! I am thankful to an uncle who fought in Vietnam and who is now so affect by PTSD, that he cannot live a "normal" life! I am thankful to a friends husband/father who died in Afghanistan. I am thankful to the men and women who leave their families to go and fight for us to live free! 

Thank you!


A soldier (any military branch) died for our freedom. Christ died for the freedom of our souls!


I am so thankful to God, that he sacrificed His only Son, for us!!!

By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
1 John 3:16

Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
John 15:13


Thank you Lord for your Son, that I might live eternally! 


Thank you to our military that I might live freely in this country!


For His glory,





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...