Saturday, December 7, 2013

Choosing Gratitude Day 27


Day 27


1 Timothy 4:11–16


As we near the end of this gratitude 

challenge, take a little quiz today to 

see where you’re growing and where 

you still need work.


Try answering these questions candidly

—not just yes or no, but with 

supporting details that come to mind:


  1. Do I often complain about my circumstances, feeling like I deserve better?

  1. Do others hear me voice more complaints and negative comments than words of gratitude about the typical events of daily life?

  1. Would others describe me as a thankful person?

  1. What evidence is there that I have a grateful or an ungrateful spirit?

  1. How often do I begin statements with these words: “I am so thankful that . . .”?

  1. Do I more frequently display a pessimistic, negative outlook or a positive, grateful perspective?

  1. Am I reserved or eager when it comes to expressing appreciation to others?

  1. My most recent expression of gratitude was …

If you haven’t done so already, 

consider taking this gratitude challenge 

into an accountability setting, letting 

others help you stay true to your 

commitment, while being there to offer 

your support to them as well.


How did you do? I did pretty good! Still have work to do though. ;) I have tried to focus on all the good and blessings God has so graciously gave me (and my family) through out everything.

I have a friend/mentor that helps keep me accountable. It's not always easy.

Do you have an accountability partner?


For His Glory,




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...