Monday, June 17, 2013

Natural Mondays Week 3



Welcome to week 3 of "Natural Mondays"!

I have enjoyed reading each link up post.

I you haven't read last weeks post from Homemaker's Heart, you should!

I very much enjoyed her post she shared with us on Balance. I personally have always struggled with finding balance. Now especially with life's upheavals it's been extra hard. But I am determined to get into a better schedule for me and chore schedule with the kids. If we can do that, then we can go into the school year with it and THEN  tackle a better school schedule! 

I also love that she reminds us to pray about our schedule. We should ask God to direct our day!

What about you, do you struggle with balance?? How are you overcoming that? 

Now it's YOUR turn...I can't wait to hear from you!!






For His Glory,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...