Thursday, February 28, 2013

Face-to-Face With God



I LOVE this reminder from, Nancy in Seeking Him.

Nancy Leigh DeMoss: In our electronic culture, “face time” is important. When we get face-to-face with someone, we’re more likely to form a deep, intimate connection.
In Exodus 33 we read that the Lord would speak to Moses face-to-face, “as a man speaks with his friend.” It’s amazing that this holy, powerful God would have that kind of relationship with one of His creatures.
Do you know what else is amazing? That kind of intimate friendship isn’t reserved for just heroes of the Bible like Moses. God has invited you and me to be before His face each day listening to Him, learning from Him through His Word, and in prayer.
Have you spent time before His face today?
With Seeking Him , I’m Nancy Leigh DeMoss.



I have been so busy today and have pushed aside my face-to-face time with God. I'm off to do that now.

How about you, "have you spent time before His face today?"

For His Glory,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...