Monday, March 4, 2013

You are Mine

Credit; juliefor jesus


Happy Monday!

Well, life has been really hard and challenging. We have been going through several trials. My husband still doesn't have a job, there is almost no money coming in and that alone is scary! We have been in the middle of two other trials on top of it. I can't really talk about it. But trust me... it's HARD!!



The Lord is using this time to draw me near to Him. Though some days I want to give up, He reminds me that He is here and He alone is my strength and protector.

Here is a beautiful verse that I find as an encouragement and I hope it ministers to you as well.

"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."
Isaiah 43:1-3





For His Glory,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...