Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Goals

I am not one for New Year resolutions. But, I am seeing a lot of people making monthly resolutions or goals. I thought that was a great idea and want to give it a try.

I want to start a new personal goal for myself and one for my family. Lord willing we will be comfortable with our new goals, before the end of the month. Then we can add a new goal the next month. So on and so forth.

Starting in February I would like to write at least one blog a week. I also would like to read my Bible daily, since I haven't been lately. Even if I can only read a verse a day.

For my kids I would like to start back up a daily schedule. It won't be easy with a 19 month and a 4 month old, but I think it would do us all good. To try and have some sort of schedule. Even if it's just setting up a morning routine, to get the day going.

What goals are you setting?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...