Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Change

I am amazed how much my family has changed within the last year. We have gone through and are still going through some serious trials.

It has been hard but, God is merciful and His strength has carried us on.

We still have three children. We just don't have three girls. We have lost one and in return the Lord has blessed us with a son.

I pray the Lord will give me the time and grace to share with you are trials and life story. So that we can be a living testimony and encouragement to others. So stick close by and over the next few weeks, I pray that God will allow me to share with all of you.

And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. - 2 Cor. 12:9

Until next time, ~Christen~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...