Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Jamberry Fundraiser





As a family we are partaking in a fundraising walk for where Savannah goes and Josiah went for therapy. PCCD is an AMAZING place and we are so thankful for all they have done and continue to do. Helping raise funds is one small way to give back.

It's late in the game, the walk is this Sunday. I had a freak accident and had to have surgery on my foot, so I can't train for the 5k (I wanted to do that rather then just the family walk) and then Joseph lost his job so I didn't think we could afford to register. I have given up on the 5k, but we are walking together as family and Joseph just got a new job, so we could afford to register. On top of all the craziness, I messed up the registration and we don't have a link for people to sponsor us. Augh! lol! :)


SOOOO I thought it would be FUN to throw a Jamberry Fundraiser!

Jamberry offers fundraisers where they donate 10% of all sales to your organization of choice. For us that would be The Professional Center for Child Development. As a thank you I am also donating 40% of my commission. My commission is used to help pay for our kids therapy and medical costs.


Here are some NEW fall designs:






What is Jamberry??   I am SO glad that you asked! They are heat activated, vinyl nail wraps that adhere to your nails for up to 2 weeks on your fingers and up to 6 weeks on your toes. Did I mention that there are over 300 designs to choose from! Prepare to become addicted!



OH and NO dry time! I LOVE that! I can do a few nails, then if a little one needs me I can just come back and finish later. How AWESOME is that??

Naomi and her Independence Day nails.

Want to see something neat? This is how much was used of a sheet of regular sized nail wraps for just ONE manicure. Your usage will vary with the length of your nails...and how close you can cut them to your actual nail length (which takes a little practice). If you have leftover middle parts, they can be cut for mix and match manicures, statement nails, or pedicures! $15 for 2-3 Manis and 2 pedis. Yes, please!



Who wants to buy an application kit? I basically give you one when you book a party with me! As soon as the first order of your party is placed, I’ll send you a goodie bag filled with a file, orange stick, Jamberry rubber tool, alcohol swab, a sample of our Nourish hand creme AND half a sheet of Jams! When you have Facebook party you can still go about your life. No need to clean and prepare for guests. Just sit back and have fun!







If you "like" my Facebook pages, you will be kept up to date on specials and info. https://www.facebook.com/ChristenJamberrynails 


Thank you for considering making a purchase. I will share pics and tales of our adventure this weekend at the trot!

Oh and one last note: 
Happy Down Syndrome Awareness Month! :)



For His Glory,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...